Thursday, December 24, 2009

AcroYoga at the White House.....Sri Lanka

Hi Friends,

I wish you all a happy holiday season. AshtangaLanka is full and we will have 25 people at dinner tonight. It's really wonderful to see how many people are coming from all over the world. We have South African, British, Australian, American, German, Swedish, Canadian, Swiss, etc. It's a very international feeling.
As many of you know a big part of my life is AcroYoga. The past two years I have been in Sri Lanka I have not had anyone that is at a comprabale level to practice with. This season, however, two amazing flyers have manifested and are here to play with. Lucie, from Berlin, actually is living 2 hours away and teaching yoga at a place called The White House. It's a beautiful Sri Lankan colonial house. Gaby, a guest here at Rocky Point, is from Sweden. Earlier this week Gaby and I went to visit Lucie to play.
We shot some great videos and photos and will post a video when I get a fast connection. Blessings to all of you. Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment